We take your privacy very seriously
The protection of your privacy when processing personal data is important to us.
This section of our website informs you about the information we store about your visit and how we use any personal information you give us on our website and making a booking with us.
What information do we collect?
When you make an enquiry or reservation with us, we may ask you to provide certain personal information including your full name, email address, home address, contact number and payment details.
LEGAL BASIS FOR USE.
We only collect and use your personal data to perform services required for you to make a reservation and provide the most relevant service to you.
Performance of a contract: The use of your information may be necessary to perform the contract that you have with us. For example, if you use our services to make an online reservation, we will use your information to carry out our obligation to complete and administer that reservation under the contract that we have with you.
Legitimate interests: We may use your information for our legitimate interests, such as provide you with the best suitable content of the website, emails and newsletters, to improve and promote our products and services and the content on our website, and for administrative, fraud detection and legal purposes.
Consent: We may rely on your consent to use your personal information for certain direct marketing purposes. You may withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us at the addresses at the end of this Privacy Statement.
How we use your information
We may use your information for the following purposes:
- in the normal course of our business, to allow us to register you and administer your reservation;
- to allow us to manage your reservation on the basis that processing is necessary in order to perform our contract with you to provide our services;
- to allow us to analyse your personal preferences and personalise our services to you;
- to store your data to pre-populate fields to make it easier for you to provide information when you return to our sites;
- to validate your information to check that the data we hold about is accurate, consistent and up to date on the basis that processing is necessary in order to perform our contract with you to provide our services;
- to comply with any legal obligations to which we are subject
We shall periodically check that the personal data we store for you is accurate and administer your enquiry or reservation
Who do we share your information with
We do not disclose, rent, trade or sell your personal data to any third parties for their marketing or mailing purposes.
Storing of your data
We only store your personal information for as long as necessary for the purposes listed under the ‘What do we use your information for?’ section and to meet our legal obligations as a company.
You are advised that if you do not consent to the use and saving of cookies from the website(s) on to your computer hard drive then you should take necessary steps within your web browser security settings to block all cookies from this website and its external serving vendors.
Other cookies may be stored on your computer hard drive by external vendors when this website uses referral programs, sponsored links or adverts. Such cookies are used for conversion and referral tracking and typically expire after 30 days, though some may take longer. It should be noted that no personal information is stored, saved or collected.
Tel: 01276 842435